I’m running really late this week, but this is a post that I want to make sure I do every week. Last week was rough. I lost my mojo for a bit, but I’m taking it back 🙂
So 10 things that I am thankful for last week:
- Time spent with my boys.
- We had two great appointments on Tuesday.
- I bought one Easter Basket stuffer for Ed.
- Monday, we went to pick up Jamey’s prescription and it had gone up by $65 dollars from the last month. My Dad put it on his credit card so that Jamey wasn’t without his pain medication. I’ll just pay the bill when it comes in.
- Dad’s truck is fixed. He had air in the brake lines, so it was an easy one.
- I actually got some sleep Wednesday night. Melatonin for the win!
- Even though I couldn’t be there, I was able to watch part of the Women’s March in DC online Saturday.
- My blog quit giving me a 404 error telling me to google Terrorism (THAT was confusing!)
- Chocolate covered Oreos on Tuesday (enough said, just the existence of them is enough to be thankful for)
- The Big One! Friday afternoon, I received a facebook message from a neighbor asking what Starbuck drink I drank, a little while later, I opened the door to a large Mocha Frappuccino with double coffee! (Thank you so so much Barb!!!! It was Heaven!)
The week did end on a pretty great note 🙂
What are you thankful for?